Friday, March 13, 2015

This is for the challenge at PaperArtsy. Theme " Deconstruction " Mine is a Pringles container and the background is torn serviettes. First I did a couple of coats of Gesso, then added torn serviettes with gesso I added a little Acrylic paint Aqua. When dry I added images, stenciling,stamping dots with Pearl pens, Inka gold then finished with a matt medium.

7 comments:

  1. Ann, this is wonderful! You would never guess that it was a Pringle container! I love your colour palette. I also love what you did with the lid! Your blog is so beautiful altogether. Thank You for the lovely comment on my shrine: it meant a great deal to me. I am so glad I discovered your blog. I am now following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ann! I love it so much, you're so creative! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful transformation Ann and I love what you did with the lid too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Ann!! It reminds me of St. Mary's candles in the Southwest US, which are tall glass containers filled with a candle, and covered outside with images of St. Mary. They are just about this size, but with a very different imagery :-) Love what you did with the images you chose and the colors! Thanks so much for visiting me and your positive comments - always fun to read! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic - you'd never guess it was a Pringles container - and I love what you did with the lid too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, I love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete