Monday, February 25, 2013

Some new products !!!!!

Hi yes it is me finally with another post.
I have been playing with some products from my2Angels.  Tracy has a new range called Sugar beads and I have used the Creamy Latte Mud cake!!!!  Fun and different and yes you will see me using these on several projects.

Popping in to show off the delicious Creamy Latte Sugar Beads, which I used to alter a note pad.



All the papers are from the Kaiser 75 Cents Collection.
I covered the front of the notepad with Penny and then cut a rectangle of Tuppance, that is slightly larger than a pretty butterfly die cut piece of Guinea. I diagonally overlaid these on one another, so that you can see both of them clearly.

I then punched a decorative edge from the left-over piece of Penny.
Using Dimensional Magic, I glued the Creamy Latte Sugar Beads and Charming Rose Chain (from the Aunty Pack) to the bottom of the oval pattern on the die cut.

Again using Dimensional Magic, I glued the sugar beads around a 'note' card and inked all edges using Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink.

Finally, I glued and positioned all the pieces together and added a touch of lace.

1 comment: