Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello everyone !!! I have been busy making a few projects for my2angels which is my favorite online shop.
Tracy gives the best service and her prices are the cheapest !!!
I totally fell in love with this 75c Kaiser range. The colours are fabulous and the detailed patterns are very earthy and arty - so of course I wanted to do an OTP with them.
I found a cute size box at home and grabbed a few more supplies from my2angels and this is what I created.



kaisercraft 75c collection

All the papers are from the 75c collection - so I did plenty of mixing and cutting. I wanted feet on the box, so with Tracy’s help, she came up with the clever idea to use Filigree Borders for my feet.

kaisercraft 75c collection

For the top I used an Antique Bronze large flower filigree,
and the butterfly and clock are from the Collectibles embellishment packet.

To create the top, I folded back a paper corner and then punched three holes through which to thread the Cappuccino Bakers Twine, silver key charm and Tim Holtz Trinket pin.
Around the edge of the box I used Brown Acrylic Rhinestone chain to embellish it.

and the inside of my box 
kaisercraft 75c collection


ANN

4 comments:

  1. wow Ann...this is gorgeous! Luv the details on the lid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goegeous altered box!!
    Love all the fussy cut details!
    Love it!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing dear Ann, I love this fabulous box!!
    It is totally awesome my friend.
    Have a great weekend and thanks for your lovely birthday wishes.
    Hugs and more Hugs
    MARTINA ♥

    ReplyDelete