Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Journal cover finished.

I am doing a 2012 journal but couldn't decide how to do the cover BUT yesterday an idea came to me....well really I should have been doing housework well we all know housework always waits for us....but a creative idea must be done straight away lol.
I actually had the window sitting on my table for about 2 weeks but wasn't sure how to do it...
I played with paints, texture paste, Glimmer mists,Gel medium, glitter, diamond dust, Versa colour,papers and stencils.
and this is how it turned out.

10 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful....I have not seen all those products you mentioned but they sound wonderful to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous Ann love the effect of all your mediums (not to mention my AB butterflies and charming charm LOLOLOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is totally divine, Ann! I cant take my eyes away from it ... super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore times a million! love the shimmer and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness my heart did a flip flop! This is so beautiful! I can't wait to see your next creation you are so talented!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Love that amazing color and all the fun elements!!
    Love it!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Ann! thats just magic!!

    Just want to reach out and touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job ann love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Ann! It looks amazing! I hope you are well! I am blogging again over here -http://shefliesupupandaway.blogspot.com/
    Ngaire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cover!! It's got some awesome texture and colours too it, and the window is beautiful!! Bravo!!
    hugs and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete