Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Mixed Media bottle for Lets get shabby #30

Lets get shabby challenge #30.
At least 4 must be noticeable on your project.

angel
holly/ivy/mistletoe/wreath (can use more than one but counts as one choice)
star/s
bell/s
dove/s
snowflakes
tree/s
candle/s
clock/s
fireworks
ornament/s
cradle
It can be either a Christmas project OR any other big annual Family/Religious Celebration
Well I think I have covered everything.
Angel
snowflakes
Star
Ornaments
Holy.
This mixed Media wine bottle took me 2 weeks, so many layers and waiting for the layers to dry, I didn't want to use a heat gun just wanted things to dry naturally.
A recycled wine bottle using many recycled products, before I threw anything out I would think can I use this on the bottle lol, it is my first wine bottle and it won't be my last I had so much fun, just let my muse lead the way !!!!






13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I am so in love with your bottle Ann. I haven't done one yet. Have paid for the course and have the supplies ready...just need to find the time. I am planning on a similar colour and have also got a doily out to "smack on" as well....am thinking a sea goddess type look, but who knows; could completley change my mind when the paints come out...lol!
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Ann !!!! This bottle is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the details, you do amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Ann I am speechless .... your work is soooooooooooooooo outstanding and gorgeous .. I love coming here ... so much magic ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh!!! Stunning stunning stunning miss Ann!! oooh! the colour and layering is just ALL gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ann this is simply stunning thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Ann - this is just stunning. The colours are just beautiful. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!!!!!!Just a STUNNING and MARVELOUS page!!
    All the details are great I love the colors and the layering are perfect!!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Big huges and kisses from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning & Amazing!! Love this altered bottle!!
    What did you use to cover it? Is it tissue paper?
    Really love this Ann!!
    Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing & so wonderful...simply gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! Very unique and interesting. I love all the layers and textures you have created. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining in at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, what a stunning project..beautiful elements..Love the colour ...Thank you for playing along with us at Let's Get Shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning !!!

    A beautiful and original project !!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Let's Get Shabby

    ReplyDelete