Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Journals I have made!!!

It has been wet the last couple of days so great weather to stay inside and scrap !!!
So I have made a couple of journals.
The first one .... the background is music paper which I have inked,stamped and misted plus added a doily feather and lace. The image is from Moonlight Journey, butterfly from stash, the birdcage, cat and key are from Scratmatts.
The other Journal I have used a serviette technique for the back ground then stamped.
The image is from Moonlight Journey Chippies from Scrapmatts.
These are Christmas gifts.


8 comments:

  1. These are so fun and colorful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! Pretty, playful, and exciting to see!
    Love your use of colors here.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, thank you for the super sweet comments on my blog!! You do AMAZING work, I am now following your blog!! Happy Holidays to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very petty journals!!
    Love them both!!
    Loe the details & colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet first of all thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!!!
    You did a amazing and wonderful work!!
    I wish a wonderful weekend.
    Big kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann, it was lovely to meet you yesterday too...so great to put a face to the name - although I didn't recognise you without the glasses hehe!! Love these, especially the 2nd one, just love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both,someone will be very lucky to receive these!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. what a magnificent gallery of beauty. unforgettable beauty. thank you for sharing.

    susan salyer

    ReplyDelete