Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas cards !!!

The first day in December!!!! So my Christmas tree is up and decorated and here are just a few Christmas cards I have made.
The first three I have used some beautiful images from Moonlight Journey, you will find their button on my side bar.
All the other cards I have used images from the net.
I have used several Techniques on the cards,inking, stamping, misting etc.
So is everyone busy getting ready for Christmas ?????
It is a busy time but a wonderful time of the year !!!




5 comments:

  1. ooooooooohhh these are so yummy Ann I adore them .. beautiful work .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had time to do home made cards! Yours are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely work again, Ann!
    You're so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I can't believe I missed this card post!!
    They are all gorgeous!!
    Love all the techniques you used and love that tag too!
    Love all the details!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning cards Ann,

    really love the Santa one.

    ReplyDelete