Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bird is the word challenge

Well I have had a lovely afternoon, I called in to a new shop here on the Coast.
Lynda's Craft Haven such a beautiful shop with a shabby atmosphere, beautiful laces and the most gorgeous flowers adorn the walls and shelves
Can you tell I love Shabby....lol but I also love grunge and Steampunk.
So I left the shop with a bag of G45 few grunge style things and some adorable pps, laces and flowers to create a couple of journals

Now onto my entry for The Bird is the word challenge 'Adore" HERE
Bo Bunny pp.
charms
flowers
bling
distress stain faded jeans which I used to colour the print paper also to shade the frame which I have cut and distressed








6 comments:

  1. Lovely piece, Ann!! Everything works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! And you are so very welcome:)
    XXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO thanks for subbing at BITW and I've gotta go and check out Lynda's shop might have to do that tomoz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Ann, I just might see you down at Lynda's it's my new local!! Be sure to check out some of my layouts on display there **toot toot**. Love what you have done for the challenge the little extras are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page - love the green tones :-) Thanks for playing along at BITW :-)

    ReplyDelete