Monday, October 17, 2011

A few photos !!!!!

Good Morning...Well family and friends have asked me to show a few photos of our new dwelling it is a 3BR spacious unit over looking a pool and lagoon.
The first pic is a close up of the two canvases we bought 120x80cm each so yes they are pretty big.
The other pics are lounge, kitchen, en suite and yes craftroom a work in progress still not fully unpacked lol.
Finally I have started some scrapping after a 5 week break I am hosting two Christmas ATC swaps.








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures of your new place!!
    Love your scrap room its amazing!!
    Those canvas wall pictures are really pretty!!
    TFS!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lucky you !!! that bathroom is a stunner !!! woohoo how exciting for you .. I bet it was a headache moving everything????? but worth it ..
    big hugz x
    thanks for your lovely words on my blog x

    ReplyDelete