Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Shabby !!!!

Good morning !!! hope you are all having a fantastic week end...
Another LO I did last week
The background pp is Melissa Frances the border is Bella Chipz which I have painted and inked to match the colours in the pp.
The frame is just white paper which I have cut into a frame and embossed then lightly inked with pink.
I have used Twiddleybitz from the packet Fern leaves assorted then used Jewel enamel Apitite also available from Twiddleybitz.
Added a couple of flowers and bling and lace !!!!



The flower is available from my2Angels !!!!










My last LO got an HM at Lets Get Shabby and I was sooooo excited I was scrolling through the list and was so surprised to see my LO !!!!


Thanks for looking xx






7 comments:

  1. Looks great Ann. Loving those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon this might get mentioned or even win my friend this is just amazing, and all the credit re: my photography must be the camera, you made my day with the comments. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !!!! you have created a masterpiece here .. love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeus...STUNNING page !!!!
    I love everything you have created....you are such a great artist !!
    Thanks for all your visit...makes me very happy!!!
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!
    Love the swirls and the trim you used!!
    Amazing LO!!
    Hope you have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá ficou maravilhoso! Lindíssimo,tão delicado.Seus trabalhos são maravilhosos.Abraços

    ReplyDelete
  7. O'h this is a gorgeous page! Loving all the techniques you used! Just beautiful!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete