Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cards !!!!

Well I have hardly done any scrapping lately no MOJO. I have only made three cards since my last post.
The two yellow cards are for a challenge at ScrapTherapy
One dominant colour plus one button and string for each card.






This card is for a challenge at Twiddleybitz.
I lave used a Twiddleybitz butterfly and used Colourful thoughts.
Light Copper...Apitite.....and Deep gold.

Now I am off to see if I can find a little more mojo as I need to make some ATCs for a swap
Have a fantastic day everyone and thanks for dropping by xx

4 comments:

  1. Both card are so beautiful!!! I like your techniques!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards!!
    Love the embossed papers!!
    Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann your cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete