Thursday, March 31, 2011


This lovely award is from the very talented Ness.

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

I hope you will pop over and have a look at Ness's beautiful work and she does the most amazing sketches.


Now the rules of the game.

7 things about me.


1. I love the beach and the Ocean.

2. Don't like cooking.

3. Love to read.

4. Try to live a healthy life style.

5. Really enjoy going away for a week end with hubby.

6. I am addicted to scrapping etc. and chocolate. :)

7. I am hopeless in front of a camera as well as behind the camera. !!!

Now send to 15 talented friends.


Dani

Caron

Julie

Kym

Jody

Kerri

Kirsty

Aussie scrapper

Amanda

Helen

Toni

Michelle

Lou


Tracy


Wendy

8 comments:

  1. thanks Ann for this award! You cheered me up! :)
    will put it on my blog and pass on the love!
    Thanks lovely lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ann....its appreciated, awards usually stop with me, cos im too lazy to post them on my blog lol. but i might just add this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Addicted to Chocolate! I can't imagine that one!and I would never have guess number 7 PML

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blushes*
    Thank you sooooooooooo much Ann!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, this is so sweet and thoughful!!
    I'm sorry I didnt get to this sooner had family visiting and was out of town a couple days.
    I realy appreciate this!!
    Hope you have a great day!!
    I will add this to my blog on Tuesday I have dt I have to add tonight.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann, thanks so much for the award it's lovely to receive one. I'll have to rack my brain for 7 things to share. Looking forward to Saturday? I know I am. By the way I love the little shadow box.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann, thank you so much for the wonderful award. I have to tell you almost every one of the things about you describe me - well all except enjoying the weekend away with the hubby, don't have one....Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete