Monday, March 28, 2011

My Twiddleybitz shadow box...

Good Morning to all my friends...Hope you all had a wonderful week end I know I did !!!!! Last week I decided to make and decorate this gorgeous little shadow box. They are so much fun to do, only ATC size and with plenty of depth so room for working with layers... If you would like to see how I have painted this I have done a small tutorial for SWV blog HERE. They are also in stock at the shop Here so don't delay and miss out...



So now I am off to finish some more DT projects !!!!

To all my friends and followers have a wonderful safe week xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!
    Love the lady image and the flowers!!
    I love decorating shadow boxes they are so fun and so versatile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Ann!!! How absolutely STUNNING Wow!!
    Then I look down and see your little kimino and that absolutely breathtaking fan!!

    WOW - that was gasp-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I am so in love with this piece of ART!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love everything about this :)
    hugs and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann this is just so lovely! As I always say you are such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete