Sunday, January 2, 2011

I have received a blog award

I have just been awarded with Style.
From a lovely lady who is a fellow DT member with me.
Thank you so much Danni xx

In order to receive this award there are a couple of things I must do:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.Which I have done
Share 8 things about yourself.
Pass it on to 8 bloggers.
Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
8 Things about myself....

1. Love to shop.
2. Eat out at a nice Restruant.
3. Chat with my online friends.
4. Curl up on the bed with a really good book.
5. One of my favorite things is the Oecean
6. I love children and animals.
7. I enjoy scrapping shabby and fantasy pictures
8. Love to see a good live show.

I will pass this award on to these 8 friends.

Ness

Chris W.

Kerri

Lisa L

Angela Kennedy

Tina

Sandra

Ngarie

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Ann, thank you so much, you are such a sweetie!! Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your blog award..and thank you so much for passing one on to me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your award Ann. xx

    ReplyDelete