Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas ATC.

I don't have much to show but I have been busy doing DT duties which I can't show yet and also making more Christmas cards.
I am in a private ATC swap and this month well Naturally a Christmas theme.
Because everyone is so busy this time of the year, we only had to do one card to send to one person..The swap had a little twist...we had to do a Christmas stocking with a little gift inside......WOW a tiny little stocking with a tiny little gift inside.
OHhhhhh yes I loved this swap......but what would fit into that tiny little stocking...
I even found my sewing machine to make the little stocking...lol
WELL take a close look I did it... yes even wrapped it in Christmas paper....lol
What is the gift ....little charms from my2angels...the link to the shop is on my side bar....
Monday this ATC will be winging it's way to the USA....

6 comments:

  1. Wow Ann, I just love, love your ATC how cute it is. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous Idea !I think it is wonderful Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Ann, what a wonderful ATC and a simply gorgeous little xmas stocking!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann!
    I have just gone back through your blog and LOVE your work!
    I am now a follower!!
    thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I really appreciated it!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stocking, too cute. You've done a fantastic job of it.

    ReplyDelete