Saturday, November 27, 2010

Twiddleybitz Swirly Christmas Tree !!!!!

I bought this Twiddleybitz Tree kit last year but never got around to making it...
So over at Art Toni has set a challenge to do Table decorations. SO I thought now is the time to do the Swirly Christmas Tree it can be a centre piece.
But I didn't read the list Duuuuuuuuuu silly me lol
See here is the list nothing about Centre piece. lol
Anyway thanks Toni at least I did it this year !!!!!!

Your challenge is to make ONE of these (or all if you feel scrappy)

1. TAGS for gifts

2. COASTERS or PLACEMATS for the table

3. TREAT BOXES for the table

4. CUPCAKE TOPPERS

5. PLACENAMES for the table

6. BONBONS for Christmas

(you can do them in Christmas theme or something else if you wish)







The tree I have painted using Kaiser Antique white then stamped over it using the colour Pinecone.
The little baubles the Angel ones I have used the Serviette technique.

5 comments:

  1. Ann this is really lovely. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its stunning Ann. I love the ornaments you have made for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ornaments!
    Very pretty tree!
    Love how your tree turned out!
    Have a Blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL TREE Ann, and your baubles are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ann, your tree is amazing!! And I adore you decorations

    ReplyDelete