Sunday, November 7, 2010

Not a lot to show

I don't have a lot to show as I have a few things on the go but as yet not finished.
Any way this is a folder to store my grungy, mixed media ATCs. I love this Graphic 45 range of pps so I have covered the ATC folder then covered with contact paper the photo is not very good I should have taken the photo before covering with contact.
I am also covering a folder collage style for my shabby style ATCs.


A LO I did for a colour challenge Black, white and yellow I am not happy with the way it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. Love the ATC folder!!
    Love that paper!!
    Very pretty LO!!
    Love all the distressing!
    Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your folder looks fabulous Ann,lovely layout also,maybe the colours are just not you,it looks fine

    ReplyDelete