Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More to show !!!!

Now I am up to date with all my ATC swaps ...thank goodness so I think I will have at least a weeks break from ATCs lol.
I am getting withdrawals need to do some LOs I have only done one in the last couple of weeks.
The last 2 ATCs I have made for a special friend the pps were sent to me by a relative from Japan the Kimonos I made using origami folding.
The first 2 are for a swap Theme "2"
So I have used 2 colours blues and greens.
and 2 embellishments... Bling flourishes and I have made origami flowers





4 comments:

  1. THANKYOU my friend, they are GORGEOUS!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning!!
    Love all the details in each and the bling on the first two!!
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are amazing and the Kimonos WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann!
    Your latest creations are stunning! I love the blue cards. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete