Saturday, October 30, 2010

A blog award

WOW what a lovely surprise. I have just received a blog award from A beautiful lady....
With a very big heart...So I feel very honored that Kerri has shared her first blog award with me.
Please pop over and have a look at Kerri's blog....and I know Kerri would love you to leave some love...


So Here are the rules.

1. Thank the person that gave it to you!
2. Copy the award to your blog! -Done!

3. Share 3 things about yourself that you love doing! Done!

4. Pass the award on to 5 others! -Finally done!

1. I love to scrap ATCs and do shabby LOs.
2. I love...love ...love shopping.
3. I love to be with family and friends.

Noriel.

Toni.

Ness.

Michelle

Tracey.

Thank you sooooo much for sharing this award with me Kerri and I hope you receive many more xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Ann, thank you so much!!
    That is so super sweet!!
    Hope you have a blessed and wonderful weekend!!
    I will share this on Sat, post!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKYOU my friend!!!!! my very first award!!!! i'm off now to share, thankyou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH thankyou Ann! what a lovely surprise!!! xx

    ReplyDelete