Monday, October 25, 2010

Another LO !!!!!

It is raining again this morning but I don't mind I love the rain it is good to stay indoors and scrap.
Yesterday I went to a craft show in Brissy, I came home with some new ideas and learnt new techniques and OH Yes spent about $450."""omgoodness"""
I bought some water colour crayons Lyra so there went $125...but oh so many beautiful colours and I did need them !!!!! lol
This is a LO I have done for a challenge at ART the challenge " Black and 2 colours "
So I have used black cardstock and a Tim Holtz spider web mask with purple chalk ink.
I had fun doing this and working with these colours,I have never used black purple and red together before.





3 comments:

  1. clever spider web and as for $450 is that all!!! LOL
    And what about that thunder last night OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, LO!!
    Love the spider web and all the fun colors!!
    Hope you have a blesed week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ann, I just love this layout, the web looks fantastic. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete