Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I scrapped today !!!!

Over at SWV there is a a sketch challenge here
A couple of weeks ago hubby went on the sky walk with a friend Noriel's hubby while Noriel and I shopped (a girl has gotta do what a girls gotta do) and that is shop lol
Hubby gave me this photo and said here is something to scrap....so I have just scrapped it..
I have used Prima flowers ....Prima package....Tim Holtz journal ( thanks Tracy )... K@Company Die-cut
and a couple of things from my stash..




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!
    Love the punch work and the flower clusters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just stunning, the flowers positioned to the side are divine, I love that photo and the layers of the punched edges too. Gorgeous work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty Ann! It is a great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann love your newest layout, the colours are so pretty,love all those gorgeous layers, flowers and the little sign that's so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful layout Ann, love all those flowers and you gotta love those punches. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this month. Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty Ann - absolutely love it
    YVW for the Tim chipboard, glad you found a use for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING LO Ann, and a wonderful photo by Mick, we sure had a wonderful day the four of us!!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout Ann, I just love the flower clusters. Hugs, Keryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Ann,congrats on the layout of the month win..Please don't forget to pm me your addyxxx

    ReplyDelete