Friday, August 13, 2010

A Day of scrapping !!!!

Well my scrappy friend and her hubby have gone home now and yes we are missing them.
We had a fantastic time while they were here...out every day and over the week we caught up with other scrappy friends.
Kym Laraine Maria and Tracy from my2Angels.A talented fun group of friends.xxxx
Today I have spent the day scrapping and this is what I have done.
The Challenge was Circles...
As you can see I have done a few circles and the white flower I made using 20 circles joined as petals to form a flower.




9 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous ANN i really love the look and the Vintage feel of it.the Lace is just Gorgeous.and those flowers are so yummy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann this is very pretty! I love the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic Ann, love it totally so unique!!! And do I believe NO Prima??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - just gorgeous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness this is just so stunning, the circles just add such an elegance to the page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!
    Love it!!
    The lace is so pretty and that handmade flower is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann, your LO is BEAUTIFUL!!! as usual my friend xxxxx THANKYOU FOR A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete