Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So this is what I have been up to !!!!

Well this is what I have been doing for the past few days...no scrapping but I have been artistically occupied.
I have painted and stressed the bed sides to give a bit of a shabby beachy look then painted the frame on the picture to match. I had the jar sitting in the garage going no where so decided to splash and rub some paint on it and try to make it match with the picture and things.
The last two photos are my scraproom, it also has a large built in wardrobe where I keep everything.





9 comments:

  1. Wow Ann you did such a lovely job on making those items so shabby, love your new scrapping room your tables are massive, now you need to go and make something and mess it up lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Ann!!!
    LOVE those bedsides!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!
    I love the beach look too!!
    Love your scrap room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann - they are just gorgeous! Your new scraproom is so roomy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann.. LURV your new scrap room, cant wait to scrap 'something' in there with you!!! and you have done a fab job of your 'painting'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done to the bedsides Ann and the vase. Love your scrap room too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shabby cupboards and the blue os lovely too.
    I cant believe how tidy your scrap room is! What a wonderful space you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jealous jealous jealous ... of your scrap room! Actually I am just jealous of how tidy it is LOL but OMG look at all that space! Lucky you
    Love the shabby touch on your furniture :)

    ReplyDelete