Friday, July 30, 2010

A couple of cards

It is a beautiful warm sunny winters day here on the Coast, I think the temp is about 25 so I have plenty of energy. I have been cleaning rearranging cupboards pulling a few weeds in the garden I have been a real domestic Goodess "plus " today lol..
OK here I have a couple of cards to share.
The bonvoyage card I made using the serviette technique a technique I use often.
Poor hubby has trouble getting his head around the fact I buy serviettes for scrapping and not to use to wipe his mouth after eating. lol
The other card, I love scrapping shabby/vintage with soft colours and using lace and flowers


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards Ann, poor hubby.. no serviettes to wipe his month with.... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann these look fantastic! HOw do you do the serviette technique? Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get myself some pretty serviettes.
    gorgeous cards .xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are stunning.soft beautiful colors
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete