Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moving

Well I thought I had better let you know why I have not been posting
I AM MOVING HOUSE
OMG the packing....boxes everywhere......my scraproom....all boxed...
THE TRUCK COMES TOMORROW.
So then the unpacking starts....where to put everything.....and I will have no internet
WHAT NO CHATTING TO MY FRIENDS
I think I will have no puter for about a week....if this post is a little wet it is cause I am crying...hopefully I will be scrapping and chatting in a week.
OK I am back to packing.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfriend,

    Hope the move goes quickly and you transition into your new beautiful home really quickly, yes I know your going to miss being so close to the sea but it's only a drive in the car away.....
    Have you decided on what room will be your scrap room yet?
    Catch you when you get back on again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI my 'moving' friend, hope all goes well, but then i guess i will see that for myself soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the first thing you unpack will be the computer!!!
    Hope the move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck - I am glad it is you and not me - dont worry - my day will come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHH moving is awful.... hope you love your new place, Ann. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, hope the move goes well for you!!
    Hang in there it will probably go by so fast that it won't seem that long w/o a computer!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move Ann, seems to be the thing to do atm. My youngest daughter just moved last weekend and now Toni is packing to move as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have settled in ok Ann,thinking of you

    ReplyDelete