Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back Online

Well I am back in the land of living....YEP that means back online.
We have moved and unpacked and now I am having fun trying to find where I have put things lol.
I loved the unit but it is good being back in a house more room for entertaining, Hubby has just bought a BBQ and put it together and OMG what a laugh.( it is a three legged BBQ)it must be the only one in capativity lol. The box had four legs but one is the wrong size so they are going to send one....so my funny story could be a leg hanging out of my letterbox.DUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I haven't done any challenges this month or scrapping so hope I can find mojo for some challenges next month.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ann! I hope you are settling in well! That is a funny story about the bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!
    Can we look forward to seeing some snaps of your new house?
    Poor DH LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back online Ann sounds like you have both settled into your new house with no problems at all...
    Poor Mick I bet he was wondering what he had done wrong when he put the bbq together lol....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ann, its great to have you back with us in "puter land" we missed you!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ann, great to hear you have settled in.
    I agree with Terri, where are the photos 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back :)
    Thanks for visiting my gallery and I hope you get a leg in the mail - what a hiliarious layout that will be ... PML

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are almost packed!!
    Hope you have a blessed upcoming weekend!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete