Monday, May 24, 2010

WOW an HM !!!!!!

I won a HM at Lets get shabby ""Wow"" I am pretty thrilled about that !!!!!!!
Last week I only managed to do an ATC and one LO for a challenge at Scraplounge,
The ATC is a origami teabag folding technique which I have shaped inked and varnished.
I don't think I will get much done this week as we are moving in a couple of weeks so I think I had better do some packing as I have only packed 5 boxes. Nup I am not packing any scrapping gear till the last minute.....lol




12 comments:

  1. I went to comment and it came up that your playground did not exist!! You must have been editing your post as I went to comment LOL
    Congrats on your HM seem to be doing that a lot lately.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the hm Ann your project is gorgeous.
    Love all the distressing on the layout here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! CONGRATs on your HM Ann, your LO and ATC are fabulous!!!!!! WELL DONE GIRL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love ur distressing and design.=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous Ann! I soooo wanted your album to win as I think it was spectacular! So pleased that you recieved a HM...!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Girlfriend on the HM your journal was truly beautiful and an inspiration for all....
    Love your latest layout the photo is just devine and you have matched your papers and embellishments so well, it's gorgeous as always...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! So well deserved!!
    Love both of these scrap creations they are both gorgeous!!
    Wishing you a fabulous week!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE your style, these are both gorgeous! Congrats on your HM!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work Ann - good luck with the moving - hope you aren't moving far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann, thanks for the beautiful card XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just blog hopping from TCR. Congrats on the HM at lets Get Shabby!! Fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete