Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My LO for Out of the hat.

I am the May Guest at Out of the hat
Here is my LO.
1. Sanding. I have sanded the photo and the Prima base pp.
2. Use Triangles. I have cut two triangles out of the blue prima pp and also folded a triangle near the corner of the photo.
3. Use a Quote...Take time to smell the roses.
The photo is of Alicia Delo I grabbed it the last time I was at Maria's my scrap buddy....yes Alicia is Maria's beautiful daughter.
There is still time to enter the challenge so click here and head over. Here

7 comments:

  1. Morning Ann,

    The papers you have chosen just compliment the photo of my gorgeous girl so well, love how you have sanded the photo it adds such a shabby feel into the whole layout.....
    Also love the inking around the edging is that a Tim ink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just simply delightful! it really just proves how scrapping can bring out such a darling photo!! love the sprinkly of roses - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have the same coloured flowers on the LO as the photo....beautiful!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really fabulous! and fresh! and your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, this is soooo BEUATIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous layout Ann. Love your choice of papers and the sanding makes the photo look vintage.
    Thank you for your visit and comment, you are too kind.
    There is so much inspiration on your bolg I had to become a follower.
    Cheers, Irene xx

    ReplyDelete