Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Going away from Friday to Monday 'YEAH "

I am going to Caloundra for 3 nights Leave on Friday going to catch up with a scrappy friend Chris then on the way back we will call in to see Maria and her family. So I am looking forward to the break and catch up.

I am in a ATC swap group JAV and friends a lovely talented group of artists. The latest swap the Theme is Green and for this swap I only had to make three ATCs and send to the name below me. So here are the three I have just made hope she likes them

9 comments:

  1. OMG Ann... how could your swap partner NOT LUV THEM??? hey are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun behave if you can LOL
    LOVE LOVE the ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ann,
    Those atc's look incredible love all the detail that you have put into each one their mini works of art....What have you used on them I just want to reach out and touch them......
    See you on Monday the kids have asked if you will stay until they get home from school lol....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous!!
    Love them all and the colors are fabulous! Love the designs!!
    Have a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a safe trip... Well if she doesn't like your ATC, just send them to mew.. I think they are so amazing and green is my fav colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those ATC are stunning, she is sure to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are amazing! Such intense and beautiful colors.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Ann! Wow amazing what you can do with just green.... lol

    ReplyDelete