Thursday, March 4, 2010

Guest DT for my2angels

I have been asked to be a Guest DT for my favorite online shop my2angels





As you can see I have used Websters Papers.
Background paper. La boutique. de. jardin
I have cut the frame out of Paris couture to frame the picture
I also cut out the roses and leaves layered them at the bottom each side and I have glued a couple of little mushroom charms and a little charm butterfly is placed near the birds nest.on the background.
At the bottom of the frame two of the flowers are from the Gardenia patch and one stemmed star flower dark pink and white
The leaves near the pink flower I have cut out of Paris Couture paper then I have bent and shaped them to give them more of a dimensional realistic look.
I have tied a bird charm with some string at the bottom of the flower cluster.
The flourishes are Scrapware and lace is cotton No 2.
I have inked and distressed the edges of the background and the frame.
Everything I have used is available at my2angels

9 comments:

  1. Ann this is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!! You are certainly ging to WOW them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest DT Spot Ann! Fabulous! Beautiful LO! Love what you have done with the Websters..
    Hugs
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Ann but your work always is.....Love how you have used the little bird charm so love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann congrats on your guest DT spot... I love this page there is so much to look at..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Ann! I love the flourishes and how you have used all the little M2A charms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing page Ann, lovin your work!!!
    I'm doing OK, how are ya dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the guest design spot, you're truly talented!!!!!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness me that is such a beautiful layout! Very inspiring. Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey RA, thanks for your kind comments on
    P-52's latest challenges
    Love your blog. Awesome gallery!!!

    ReplyDelete