Thursday, March 11, 2010

Denim and Lace

This month Out of the hat has a challenge to use fabric so I pulled out my sewing machine...dusted off the cobwebs..found some fabric..The pink fabric I found at the bottom of the bag and the denim well hubby had some old jeans now he has a pair of shorts....lol.
I got the idea to use denim from Bad girls bleuprints
For the March challenge at Out of the hat.
Three different size flowers
Fabric...pink and denim
Chipboard...Hearts and chipboard flowers in the flower layers.
I altered a colour photo to match the denim.
So here is the denin and lace baby.





4 comments:

  1. Ann, your "Denim & Lace Baby" is GORGEOUS!!!! it is amazing what you have done with your sewing machine, my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann that looks blinkin fabulous, gorgeous photo love it all, you rock girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!!
    Love all the denim you used and all the fabulous embellisnments!
    Adorable picture!!

    ReplyDelete