Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Inspirational Challenge

I hope you all had a great week end. Sunday I went to Brissy to see my bestie scrapping friend. Maria I had such a great day. I went to Maria's LSS then out to lunch...Thanks Maria for such a fantastic day... Hugs to you and family xxxx
OK I am off now to make a sample Easter card for my favorite Online Shop.


This is my Inspirational challenge with my example for Art Document I loved the photo and thought it had plenty of inspiration.
My example is a card.






6 comments:

  1. This is so darn pretty, Ann. Also wanted to say congrats on your win at Screen2Scrap. I put your prize in the post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great inspiration photo - looks so danty and beautiful colour.
    Love your take its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning my favourite friend,

    What are you up too today? I just ordered the new Graphic 45 Romantique papers from my2angels today so yay I can't wait to do something with them...
    Love the new blog look I didn't see this one when I was changing my theme on Aussiegirlsgonescrappin.....
    Say hello to Mick for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey GF,

    Just got back from the scrapping store and guess what they sold the last pack of ATC stamps on Saturday afternoon, so couldn't get you them....
    Cool can't wait for Monday miss you already lol.....
    Guess what I'm going to alter a hanging clock that I found at homeart, how has your day been going? You scrappin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO, Ann!
    Love the bird and the vintage feel anout this LO!!
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete