Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bird cage and stand

This is a bird cage I made a couple of days ago. I had fun tried to give it a Shabby Chic look. I have used white and brown Kaiser paints on the stand, sanded and rubbed to give it an aged look. The cage I used white and sea breeze kaiser paints.
The flowers are from De-lish and the little pink butterflies are from my2Angels.
Around the edge of the cage I have glued ribbon with little crystals then used liquid pearls to give it a bit of bling and sheen.



3 comments:

  1. I have no words this is just simply divine! makes my heart sing! Every detail is perfect! I love the blue of the house against all teh other light colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Ann, the birdcage is absolutely beautiful, it's just so pretty. I love how you used the flower branch -- too too clever my friend!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann your birdcage is just so lovely! The butterflies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete